If your car’s A/C is low on refrigerant and blowing hot air, that means the system, by definition, has a leak somewhere. You can add more refrigerant, but that refrigerant won’t last unless you seal the leak.
Super Seal is the fast, easy, inexpensive way to seal small A/C leaks yourself. A single can seals leaks in both the metal and rubber components of the air conditioning system, without the expense of replacing parts.
Using Super Seal is simple:
1. Locate the low-pressure port on your car A/C system. For help in finding the port on your vehicle, visit our online port locator: http://bit.ly/R1npRR
2. Attach the hose to the Super Seal can.
3. Start the engine and set the A/C and fan to maximum.
4. Connect the hose coupler to the low-pressure port.
5. Dispense the can’s contents into the A/C system.
6. Add R-134a refrigerant to recharge the system.
7. Allow the air conditioner to run for 15 minutes to circulate the Super Seal throughout the system.
Have questions? Ask the pro: http://bit.ly/1e8xjep
R-134a Super Seal can be found on the shelves of most auto parts stores. To find the nearest location, type your zip code into our store locator: http://bit.ly/1qgX12n
Post time: Sep-16-2017